Friday, 9 September 2011

a day off...

I took a day off yesterday, it was the anniversary of my aunt's death, not a day I want to spend with anyone but loved ones and family. Plus there is always that fear of bursting into tears on poor unsuspecting children - never a good look.

All that being said I had a fabulous day on Wednesday - Year 1 - could they be any cuter? I had an interesting experience, I have never seen a 6/7 year old little girl give such impressive "evil looks" before. You know the kind, the ones the teenager girls give each other...Well, they are starting early. Seriously the most intent looking expression I have ever seen on a little kid. Rather scary to be honest, don't want to meet her when she is 16, that is for sure.

I have applied for 4 different positions at my favourite school for next year. 2 full time, 1 maternity leave for 6months. I would absolutely die if I got any of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment